* FAVORABLE SERVICE TO GAURANGA -- His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada speaks about the importance of serving Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu as a devotee, not as Krishna.
* THE SWEET CALLING OF THE DEVOTEES -- In connection with the appearance of Gauranga Mahaprabhu, Sri Srimad Gour Govinda Swami Maharaja explains how the devotees are so powerful that when they call him, Krishna cannot refuse to come.
* NAMA-TATTVA: NO TIME RESTRICTIONS -- A first-time translation done especially for this issue of Bindu from the Bhagavan-nama-mahatmya-samgrahah.
* BLISSFUL HOLI IN VRAJA -- Another first-time translation for this issue from the medieval poet Navakant.
* THE FULL MOON ARISES -- Another first-time translation for this issue of a song glorifying the appearance of the moonlike Lord Gaurasundara, from the medieval poet Jagadananda.
Uploaded by Madhava_bbsr on